beacon [bee-kuh n]
- a guiding or warning signal, as a light or fire, especially one in an elevated position
- a tower or hill used for such purposes
- a lighthouse, signal buoy, etc., on a shore or at a dangerous area at sea to warn and guide vessels
- a person, act, or thing that warns or guides
- a person or thing that illuminates or inspires
The process of naming this company was difficult, I wanted the name to be strong and meaningful, it just had to feel RIGHT. I went through many variations but kept coming back to BEACON. It is a strong word and implies direction and guidance. The intricacies of properly managing an HOA can be difficult, but at Beacon HOA Management LLC, we want to be a guiding light in every aspect of HOA management to make sure the process is smooth even when there are storms...
I am very happy that I chose to go with Beacon as the name of this company and we look forward to being a Beacon to many HOAs in the years to come.